TaxCorp is a tax resolution firm focused on resolving Federal Income Tax issues. Our unique management team understands the IRS Collection process and methods employed to pursue delinquent taxpayers and the balances owed.
- We approach resolving tax issues differently than other tax resolution firms. Our goal is to resolve all cases in the minimal time possible, relieving you of the stress associated with your tax problems.
- We remain vigilant in our communication and ensure the delivery of materials to the IRS on time.
- We ensure that the IRS receives, processes, and makes a proper collection determination on your case whether it’s a single Tax Return, establishing a complex installment, removing Tax Liens, Wage or Bank Levies or avoiding property seizures.
Success for TaxCorp is not measured in clients gained or profit; it’s measured in successful closure of your case. We are also an Authorized IRS efile Provider, and Certified Acceptance Agent. Contact us today and let us solve your IRS issues.
Why Choose TaxCorp?
I have over 800 hours of formal IRS training and 10 years of IRS collection experience. As a former IRS Revenue Officer I understand better than anyone how to resolve your tax problems.
- 10 years of IRS Experience
- Most cases resolved in under 60 days
- Client Centered Approach
- Complete Case management–from beginning through to complete resolution
- Significantly lower cost than National Tax Resolution Chains
We Fight the IRS and Protect All Your Rights
- Bank Levies
- Wage Garnishment
- Property Seizures
- Trust Fund Recovery Penalties
- Unfiled Returns
What Makes Me Qualified?
- 10 Years as IRS Revenue Officer
- IRS Enrolled Agent
- MBA from Columbia College